Hi Jack, You presented yourself in a very confident manner which is something I’d like to be better at myself. I think if you fine-tuned the elevator pitch with someone dedicated to production and found a way to get your targeted audience to see it that you would find success (maybe an Instagram ad or something similar). I know it’s a fairly narrow market but with the country in its current state I think there would be a decent number of people who would love this.
Hi Jack! I enjoyed watching this video very much, as you were very convincing and were able to express all of your main ideas very well! I think you did a very good job in your presentation considering this is only the first elevator pitch. I enjoyed your confidence in speaking and your fluency in speech as well. Overall, I am excited to see where your product will go.
Hi Jack,
ReplyDeleteYou presented yourself in a very confident manner which is something I’d like to be better at myself. I think if you fine-tuned the elevator pitch with someone dedicated to production and found a way to get your targeted audience to see it that you would find success (maybe an Instagram ad or something similar). I know it’s a fairly narrow market but with the country in its current state I think there would be a decent number of people who would love this.
Hi Jack!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed watching this video very much, as you were very convincing and were able to express all of your main ideas very well! I think you did a very good job in your presentation considering this is only the first elevator pitch. I enjoyed your confidence in speaking and your fluency in speech as well. Overall, I am excited to see where your product will go.