1. This class was very enjoyable to my surprise. This is my last semester of classes so I had to fight off some senioritis, but it still ended up being one of my favorite classes I've taken. I will admit, sitting through some of the lectures was not the easiest for me. I had a lot on my mind including internships, work, and family issues so staying focused was a struggle. The most fun I had in this class was fully embracing my venture concept. Once I began creating and editing it, I fully embraced it as if I was actively creating this start-up. Enjoying this part of the class has made me look forward to one day chasing after this venture.
3. I am much closer to having an entrepreneurial mindset then before. I now look for problems/opportunities in everyday situations such as just going to a doctor's appointment. I also found that I am much more productive than before. I embraced the entrepreneurial mindset by looking to stay productive and taking responsibility for how my day goes. This is very important to me as I look to start my own business over the next year.
4. My one recommendation to the future students in this course is to look for opportunities in something you are passionate about. If you are passionate about your idea this course will fly by and you will truly enjoy it. I think passion is extremely important in developing the entrepreneurial mindset. If you are passionate about your opportunity and passionate about being successful, I believe you will develop the entrepreneurial mindset without having to actively focus on that.

No comments:
Post a Comment