Thursday, June 11, 2020

11A- Idea Napkin No. 1

Me: I grew up playing basketball all the time. Every level I played at I had a decent amount of success. Over the last few years I have began training basketball players and coaching at the high school level. I have developed my skills as a teacher in training through training players of all levels. I have trained players from the youth level to the professional level. My business concept would occupy my entire life which is very exciting for me because I love developing my skills and my players' skills.

What am I offering to customers?: I am offering personalized online basketball training through Zoom and FaceTime to dedicated basketball players. This service is much cheaper and more accessible than traditional basketball training. 

Who am I offering it to?: I am offering my service to basketball players of any level that are dedicated to improving their game. Specifically, my target market will be athletes who have the desire to improve their craft without constantly needing outside motivation. Many of the players will be located in rural areas where there is a lack of basketball trainers. 

Why do they care?: The customers will care because I have proven results of developing basketball players. After training with me for an extended period of time, many of my players have experienced their best season. Many basketball players are seeking their best season so my service will help them reach their goals.

What are my core competencies?: What sets me apart from everyone else is the personalized aspect of online training. There are many online training programs but they are all very generalized and do not take into account each player and their specific needs. Also, the personalized aspect of the online training allows me to make sure every player is challenged to enhance their development. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack,
    I really like the idea of personalizing the training to each individual's needs. It would definitely have to be a higher price point because of the increased attention on an individual level. The most important question I think you need to address is how you'll market this to your target audience.

    ReplyDelete