The only critique I received on my last elevator pitch was to try to improve the production. I thought this was a fair judgement because my last pitch was recorded in the corner of my bedroom while I was wearing a basketball shirt that was unreadable.
Based on that feedback, I tried to improve the production aspect of the pitch. Although I'm rather limited on where I can film due to COVID-19, I believe I recorded in a room with a better background. I also wore a collared shirt for a more professional appearance.
Hi Jack,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed watching your elevator pitch and I think you did a great job. I really liked how you made it personal and included some of your own personal experience in your pitch. Also I think holding the basketball gave a nice visual. A tip would be to ask to meet with the audience at a later time to discuss more into this opportunity.