Thursday, July 16, 2020

22A- Elevator Pitch No. 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOAByN6mxsc

The only feedback I received on my last elevator pitch was to address my audience at the end by asking them to set up a meeting. I found this very insightful and made sure to implement it in my next attempt. I did not feel much a difference between my second and third pitch. My confidence and pitch were almost identical between the two. This is most likely because I made a large leap between my first and second pitch. 

4 comments:

  1. Jack –
    I think you do such a great job of appealing to emotion in the beginning of your pitch. Anyone that has experienced what you are describing will feel an emotional reaction and feel compelled to listen further. I also think it is very smart that you told us who you were and why you are right to help with this problem. Great job incorporating the feedback of asking for a further meeting and the use of the basketball as a visual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack,
    Great elevator pitch! One thing I noticed in your presentation was the fact that you mentioned the experiences you’ve had with players from different teams all across the board. That helps for investors to understand that you know what is in demand, and your service can provide what these people are looking for. And, you also mentioned how any player can benefit from it, regardless if they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jack, this is a great elevator pitch. I enjoy the enthusiasm and personal aspects you added. I think it is very convincing and exciting. The improvements made in each video, however small they may have been, really allowed for this final pitch to be the best version possible. I like how you enhanced with your audience and asked for a meeting at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jack,
    Your elevator pitch started strong with the first one, but even so, got much stronger throughout this process. Your body language works really well and I think that your setting (background) is much better than it originally was. I don't believe your material for the pitch ever needed too much work, but it was really clean and flowed well through the whole pitch. I also like that you took feedback and used it because it made the closing of the video very professional.

    ReplyDelete