My exit strategy has had a large impact on my decisions for this concept. Understanding that I wanted to find something that I could stick with throughout my career allowed me to search for an opportunity in an area I knew would satisfy me for a very long time. It also had a very large impact on deciding the format of my training. Typically, trainers rent out gyms or eventually build their own gym which either makes them stuck in one location or paying monthly rent. The online format will allow me to provide the same type of service without being effected by location. This means I can willingly move anywhere for my family as long as it is best for them. Lastly, the personalized format of my online training will allow my service the opportunity to adapt as basketball changes. This ensures that I can be successful throughout my entire career without being stuck behind.
Hello Jack! I admire your commitment to your company and I also said that I would like to stay with my business for as long as possible! It would be hard for me to leave my company after all of the effort that went into making it and creating such a personal brand. I really like how you said how your exit strategy made you consider if your company would satisfy you for the rest of your career!
ReplyDeleteHi Jack,
ReplyDeleteI had a similar exit strategy in which I held on to my business until retirement. I think it is easier to hold onto a business when it is something you are passionate about, compared to something you just started but have no interest in. I also like how you mention how it can benefit you and your growth for keeping the business.